Our secretaries and personal assistants play a key role in the organisation of clinical and operational delivery in the Trust. They are also an important point of contact for many of our patients, offering support in a professional, reassuring way.
We offer these roles in areas across all our hospitals and look for new team members who are able to:
- Work accurately and methodically and meet deadlines
- Use medical terminology (for medical secretary posts)
- Work in a team but use their own initiative
- Work with all types of people
- Be helpful and reassuring when talking to patients and their families.
You will also need:
- Excellent keyboard skills
- IT skills
- Good spelling and grammar
- Good organisational skills.
We offer various training and education opportunities for those team members who would like our help in progressing their career with us. Find out more about the support we offer our employees here.